Talon Companies is regularly behind the scenes at major world events – protecting World Leaders and other high-visibility individuals. Screening sensitive corporate or government hires, assessing and securing public venues or complex digital environments – Talon’s depth of knowledge and expertise is often the real story behind the news making headlines around the world.
Services Specific to AIG Enagements Include:
- Executive and family protection
- Threat assessments
(Private and confidential investigations)
- IT security and computer forensics
- Emergency response and business continuity
- Security consulting
- Targeted violence prevention for family offices
Talon Companies Aligns with AIG for Case-specific Services
Financial success is to be enjoyed, but it also can bring a heightened level of risk. With that in mind, AIG Private Client Group, a division of the member companies of American International Group, Inc. (AIG), is pleased to introduce you to Talon Companies. We invite you to access a wide range of specialized security services to help preserve the lifestyle you’ve built.
Protect yourself and your loved ones…
- A traveler had a medical emergency while on a cruise in Mexico. With their vast connections and contacts, Talon agents entered Mexico within hours of the call, expedited border checks and provided escort protection from the middle of Mexico to an American hospital where the traveler underwent life-saving medical treatment.
- When a $100 million art collection needed to be transported from Los Angeles to New York, Talon provided armed agents and GPS electronic tracking for the valuable cargo. The trip took several days, but the agents stayed with the art around the clock. They ensured the items arrived safely and were placed in protective custody once they reached their destination
- Talon was asked to increase security controls and monitoring processes on computers used by staff working for a family. After completing these efforts, evidence of unauthorized wire transfers was discovered, which led to successful criminal prosecution.
TALON NEWS BLASTS
September 2018 –
“Back to School: Be Safe and Secure”
August 2018 –
“Protect Your Home Office from Cyber Fraud”
July 2018 –
“Warning Signs Missed”
May 2018 –
“Due Diligence & Background Checks”
April 2018 –
“Intervention To Deter An Attack”
March 2018 –
“Prevent Violent Acts”
February 2018 –
“Targeted Violence & Active Threat Response”